This sounds like an interesting tool that might make tour video processing much easier. What I liked is that they did a user study of the product (minus the pre-processing, since that would have been harder on the participants), and were well aware of the limitations of their testing. The authors seem to have a good plan for future changes and testing as well. I thought that this would be a great tool to have, if I ever found myself in a position to do something of this sort. However, I'm not sure if they really know whether this tool would be good for basic users, or those not used to working with computers. The participants of the testing were all major computer users. Also, their sample size of 13 seems a little low, but there could have been other limitations that affected this.
The above is the viewing tool of their program.Below is the viewing tool, which is a web-based interface.

Both images taken from the paper directly. All rights to the writers.
No comments:
Post a Comment